Social skills are the ability of humans to interact successfully, both for themselves and for the people around us. Sometimes, not doing it properly can make people feel excluded, or having little success in their social, work or family.
- Strengthen Self-Esteem
- Become aware of limiting beliefs
- Have a better relationship with oneself and with others.
- Improve personal skills
- Learn to set limits
- People with difficulty initiating social relationships, or having problem related to a large group of people.
- People with difficulty in asserting their rights, saying no, stating that some do not like or bothers them, fending off criticism from others.
- People who feel limited in your work environment because they think they lack the appropriate social strategies.