Emotional Dependency occurs when a person feels and thinks he can not live without the other, and leaves your partner (or other people) decision-making in virtually all areas of your life. It also seeks to please too, doing anything to get the approval of others (this includes, endure humiliation, abuse) .
Stress can come from any situation or thought that makes the person feel frustrated, angry or anxious and what is stressful to one person is not necessarily stressful to another.
Stress is a normal part of life of every person and at low levels is a good thing because it motivates and can help people be more productive. However, excessive stress or a strong response to stress over time can actually be harmful to the mind and body.
- Learn about the concept of stress and identify its main cause.
- Knowing the personality characteristics that influence the level of stress.
- Control and reduce the tension that arises when a situation is considered difficult
- Recognize their own reactions to stress stimuli
- Develop techniques to cope with stress